- You cannot add "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
From the creators of Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons comes A Way Out, an exclusively co-op adventure where you play the role of one of two prisoners making their daring escape from prison. What begins as a thrilling breakout quickly turns into an unpredictable, emotional adventure unlike anything seen or played before.
A Way Out is an experience that must be played with two players. Each player controls one of the main characters, Leo and Vincent, in a reluctant alliance to break out of prison and gain their freedom. Together, you’ll explore notions of trust and consequence as your choices begin to catch up with you. Play the entire experience with your friends for free using the friends pass free trial feature.
A Way Out is a tailored co-op experience that offers a unique variety of gameplay taking the player on a genre transcending narrative journey.
TAILORED CO-OP EXPERIENCE
- The entire game is a co-op only experience which is best played with a friend.
- All gameplay is designed with co-op in mind, making sure the players need each other to progress unlike typical drop in/drop out experiences.
- Includes the ability to play either couch or online co-op.
- Dynamic split screen and bespoke camera work offers an additional level of immersion to each player.
UNIQUE VARIETY OF GAMEPLAY
- A Way Out offers something for everyone – it may be intense or lean back gameplay moments, action, adventure, exploration, puzzles, chase, stealth.
- Movie like pacing ensures no gameplay or scenario overstays its welcome with zero repetition unlike conventional games.
GENRE TRANSCENDING NARRATIVE
- The narrative keeps the players on their toes, offering a fresh, unique and compelling experience throughout.
- Get a unique look into the character’s personal lives and their driving motivations through their interaction with others.
- Strong cinematic moments tie the plot together and propel the characters forward through their journey.