For the first time ever in FIFA, live your story on and off the pitch as the Premier League’s next rising star, Alex Hunter. Play on any club in the Premier League, for authentic managers and alongside some of the best players on the planet. Experience brand new worlds in FIFA 17, all while navigating your way through the emotional highs and lows of The Journey.
FIFA 17 delivers an authentic, balanced and exciting football experience with improvements both on and off the pitch. In addition to innovation in Career Mode and FIFA Ultimate Team – FIFA 17 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 includes a full suite of modes complimented by new gameplay features.
- New Attacking Techniques: New options in attack give players more ways to create chances and finish in front of goal. Driven Finish: A new shot mechanic lets players keep the ball low in any situation – finesse, volley, or simply slot it home.
- Downward Headers: Greater control in direction allows players to head the ball down, making keepers work harder.
- Threaded Through Pass: Increase power on through balls, and create new scoring chances with threaded through passes. Driven Goal Kicks and Throw-ins: Start a quick counter attack by passing it out from goal or the touchline with power and direction.
- Set Piece Rewrite: From free kicks to penalties to corner kicks, inject personality and variety from every dead ball situation
- New Penalties: Move freely in your run up on the ball, approach from different angles and at different speeds, and put some personality on your penalties. New Corner Kicks: A new targeting system from corners lets you pick out teammates with greater precision and changes the way your teammates move off the ball as you deliver the pass. Free Kicks: Customize your run up on free kicks to create more variety in the spin and movement on the ball. You can now deliver shots like outside of the foot direct free kicks that bend around the wall.