Bayonetta’s back and more powerful than ever.
Wield wild weapons and execute deadly moves – like the powerful Umbran Climax – to take out angels and demons in this breathtaking action game. You can even team up with friends in 2-player online or local wireless co-op fights (additional accessories required; sold separately.)
Bayonetta is a butt-kicking, havoc-wreaking witch who wields sweet weapons like pistols, whips, hammers, flamethrowers, and poison bows. But it’s not just about brawn – it’s also about style. Bayonetta is deadly but sleek, with moves like Witch Time that slows down time itself, and the all-new Umbran Climax – a special magic attack that summons Infernal Demons to devastate enemies. The Bayonetta 2 game also features an online and local wireless 2-player cooperative mode where players bet halos on their performance and work together to amplify their sass, cause destruction, and score some riches.
- Foxy, sassy Bayonetta is a butt-kicking witch who’s back to wreak havoc
- Wield stylish moves and deadly weapons – like a poison bow and flamethrowers
- Use magic to execute Umbran Climax and summon Infernal Demons to do your bidding
- Team up with other players in the 2-player Tag Climax co-op mode via local wireless or online (additional accessories required; sold separately)
- The original Wii U version of Bayonetta game is now on the Nintendo Switch system – included with the packaged version of Bayonetta 2 as a pack-in digital download code (Not Included with Pre-owned)