Plunge into Call Of Cthulhu, and uncover the chilling mysteries of this role-playing investigation game, descending deep into a world of creeping madness and shrouded Old Gods within H.P. Lovecraft’s iconic universe.
1924. Private Investigator Edward Pierce is sent to investigate the tragic death of the Hawkins family in their imposing mansion on the isolated Darkwater Island, off the shores of Boston. Between unfriendly locals and dubious police reports, it becomes clear there’s more to the case than meets the eye. Soon enough, Pierce is pulled into a terrifying world of conspiracies, cultists, and cosmic horrors…
- Investigative RPG set in the H.P. Lovecraft Universe, developed with Unreal Engine 4.
- Play as Edward Pierce and shed light on Sarah Hawkins’ murder, while facing the horrors of a grim island filled with monstrosities lurking in the dark.
- Doubt your own senses and experience true madness, thanks to the game’s unique sanity and psychosis crisis mechanics. Enhance your character’s abilities and use new skills to discover the truth.
- Recruit and lead a small team of investigators, sending them across the island to solve various cases.
- Experience rich, open exploration, full of deep dialogue with meaningful choices that impact the narrative and relationships with your companions.