- Wield the Yamato – Take the stylish action to a new level as Vergil, Dante’s long-time rival and twin brother. DmC5 players on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will also be able to access all Vergil content in the playable character: Vergil DLC at a later date.
- New Gameplay Modes – Test your skills against the unique challenges of the new legendary dark Knight mode and Turbo mode.Legendary dark Knight mode: fans seeking an added challenge can Pit their skills and style against a crazy amount of enemies in the perilous legendary dark Knight mode.Turbo mode: adrenaline Junkies can push their reaction times to the limit against the increased speed of Turbo mode, which ups the rate of gameplay by 20 percent to allow for even more rapid and fluid combo opportunities.
- Ascend the Bloody Palace – Tackle the increasingly difficult floors of the bloody palace challenge mode, originally introduced as free post-launch content for Devil May Cry 5. Only the most skilled demon hunters will make it to the top floor to face the ultimate challenge.
- High-Octane Stylized Action – Play as four different characters: Nero, Dante, V, and the newly-added Vergil. Cut a path through the ruins of redgrave city with each character using radically different play styles as they take on the teaming hordes of demons.
- Groundbreaking Graphics – Developed with Capcom in-house proprietary RE engine, DMC5SE brings the visual quality to new heights, with graphics that utilize photorealistic character designs, stunning lighting and environmental effects. These Superb visuals have been enhanced with Ray tracing technology**, 4K visuals, and increased framerates, all with minimal load times.**Ray tracing will be included in the Xbox series x and series S versions as part of a downloadable title update.
- Vivid 3D Audio – Maintain their smokin